Well, what did you think? Let the Cafritz team and Eric Olson know. Send your questions and concerns to email@example.com and send a cc to Eric Olson (this is a request from Olson’s office). Just click the Email Lady! Live outside District 3? Check here for addresses.
- Is the density right for this area?
- Are there too many units?
- What did you think of the scale of the project?
- What about the buildings’ height? What is an acceptable number of stories?
- Are the buildings’ locations tolerable for adjacent neighborhoods?
- Square footage–is it too much? Cafritz’s 225K + East Campus’ 500K + Univ. Town Center’s 225K + EYA’s 30-50K. That’s a lot of space and there is more mixed use coming up and down Route 1.
- How did you feel about the parking garages?
- Access to this project–is it livable for surrounding communities?
- Traffic–is it a deal breaker?
- How many trips will be generated by various uses?
- And schools?
Most importantly, is this a zoning change that should happen? Read about the zoning process here , but since this is a little out of date, take a look at current classes of zoning here. Let us know what you are thinking in the comments or email us at route1growthATgmail.com.